1. All equipment remains the property of the owner – The Chair Tailor.
2. It is the hirers responsibility to ensure that the venue do not intend to change their chairs at any point prior to the date of the event.
3. Prices quoted are for one days hire only, apart from the day of delivery and collection. Subsequent days will be charged at a daily rate unless a special agreement has been arranged prior to the event between the owner and the hirer.
4. In order to secure the services of The Chair Tailor for an event a non-refundable deposit of £50.00 must be paid.
5. Final payment is due four weeks prior to an event. Please note that if payment is not received at this time we will presume that our services are no longer required, and the hirer will lose their deposit of £50.00.
6. At the time of final payment, a refundable sum of money is payable in addition to the hire charges of £100.00 in the form of a cheque. This is taken as insurance, and will be returned on satisfactory inspection of all hired goods.
7. In the event of any damage occurring to any chair cover beyond repair or that is missing after an event, the hirer will be charged the full replacement cost of £7.50. A £1.00 charge will also be made for any damaged or missing sash. Any other accessories (e.g. table runners and swags) that are lost or damaged will be charged at their full hired cost.
8. The total quantity of chair covers required must be confirmed at the time of final payment and no refunds can be made after this time. Final design of any personalised embroidered sashes ordered must also be confirmed at this time and cannot be changed thereafter.
9. Chair covers must not be taken outside a venue; they are for indoor use only. However, our chair covers may be hired for alfresco wedding ceremonies at specific venues with prior agreement from The Chair Tailor.
10. In the event a chair cover becomes wet, please do not place in a plastic bag as this can cause mildew to occur.
11. The Chair Tailor is not responsible for injury to any person(s) or damage to property however sustained arising from the goods hired.
12. The Chair Tailor reserves the right to use any photography of events for promotional purposes unless otherwise advised by the hirer.
13. In the event of sudden severe weather (e.g. snow) we will make every effort to complete all bookings made. However, we will not endanger any Chair Tailor vehicle or employee in trying to do so. In the unlikely event that this occurs all monies paid in advance will be refunded in full to the client.
14. Payment of your deposit and signature on your booking form is deemed as you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of hire.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like clarification on any of the above terms.